[FAR-West] Major Producers, Kernels of truth and General mayhem

Kate Bennett kate at katebennett.com
Mon Jan 26 14:55:11 EST 2009

C- I sure would be excited like you were & would also use in my pr...
I don't understand...why is this a no no? K

>I was nominated on the "long list" of grammy nominations in 06 for Best
Contemporary Folk CD "Are We There Yet, Mama?", along with a long list of
notable musician/songwriters. I was excited and used this in promotion.
Then, I was told it was uncool to promote this or use this as press. This
unwritten rule of promotional law and others like it can catch someone up,
not even realizing they'd crossed a line.<