[FAR-West] FW: [Folk-Alliance] Vic Heyman....

Renee Bodie BBP23 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 19:54:59 EST 2009

The Folk Alliance Guerilla Showcase halls just will not be the same for me
without Vic's smile. He and Reba have always been a constant presence and
abiding grace in those rooms. Their support has been unwavering.... I miss
Vic so much already. We have lost a real treasure, along with so many this
last year.... I'm sure they're all up there making great music in the sky,
and Vic is in the audience, smiling.

Renee Bodie
Vice-President, Folk Alliance Region West
www.FAR-West.org
5th Annual Regional Conference October 24-26, 2008 Phoenix, AZ
818-621-8309

Bodie House Music, Inc
www.BodieHouse.com
BodieHouse at aol.com

LA Acoustic Music Festival June 6 - 7, 2009
100th Anniversary of the Santa Monica Pier